Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Perfect Woman - Part one - A Video

We're a house full of women now. For the first time in the history of the Stevens House, we're all women, it's a new dynamic to be sure.

I've been reading a book, Stronger Than You Think: Becoming Whole Without Having to Be Perfect, A Guide for Women. It's published by IVP, so of course as an InterVarsity Alum, a woman and a recovering perfectionist, I am obviously the target audience. But I have to say that it has been a long time since a book has spoken truth to my soul in such a profound way.
I'm going to share some reflections on this book, and "the perfect woman" in future posts, but first, this video. A friend from High School posted this on her facebook today and it fit with my desire to blog on this topic:

No comments: