Thursday, June 12, 2008

Oh what are the stores in your neighborhood?

There are some places I LOVE in our neighborhood: Quang's, Rainbow, Pancho Villa, Source Ministries, The Bad Waitress, Iglesia Adventista del setima dia, Shuang Hur and Marissas are a few.

There are some places I wish weren't in our neighborhood: Maestros Espirituales always freaks me out a little bit, and the fairly odd Adult Video/Used clothes store (currently offering a Father's Day discount on films - yuck)is pretty disgusting.

There are some places that I can't quite say I love, and I certainly don't hate, they just make me go -- huh?

Tessa, Noel, Bethany and I went for a walk two nights ago and noticed this gem.

I think this is where Harry and Ginny, Ron and Hermione's children will go to get their cosmetology licenses.

3 comments:

Maria Steen said...

I'm humming that Sesame Street song as I type...(That was an illusion to the "People in Your Neighborhood" tune, right? Either that, or I'm just strangely predisposed to connecting random things to Sesame St.) I can't wait to see you in like a week and a half!!

Maria Steen said...

I'm humming that Sesame Street song as I type...(That was an illusion to the "People in Your Neighborhood" tune, right? Either that, or I'm just strangely predisposed to connecting random things to Sesame St.) I can't wait to see you in like a week and a half!!

katie said...

It's absolutely an allusion to the sesame street song, although you like I may have a predisposition to finding connections to sesame street.