Friday, July 2, 2010

The Double Reunion Day

I met up with a few college friends yesterday for lunch. It was so great to see Aimee and her husband Chris, who I haven't seen for about four years. They live near Dallas and stopped at my house on their way to Deer River to see her family. Jessi, another college friend who just returned from Iraq, and Lisa another friend, who though she works less than a mile from my house I've only seen 3 times this year. All came over and got Vietnamese sandwiches with me. We enjoyed an awesome day in the sun, played with Aimee and Chris' dog and caught up a little bit. These are women who I know would have my back if I ever needed rescuing. We all lived on the 7th floor of Lake Superior Hall our freshman year. *cue the music* "memories." We forgot to snap a picture before Lisa left, so here's me, Aimee and Jessi.

After my college buddies left I developed some sort of allergic reaction, so I was off to the doctor, the doctor gave me a strong antihistamine that made me super drowsy, so when Richard drove me home I was groggy, but so happy because . . . . .












BETHANY IS HOME!!!!!!!

I'm groggily drugged up on allergy meds in this picture, and B's crying, but look at how ridiculously happy we are in the midst of that!!!!


Yay!

No comments: