Tuesday, July 6, 2010

How to Build Community - Ask A Question


This is my dear friend Leah. Leah asks good questions. She's also the most community minded person I know.

Leah used to work for Dinomights and so I used to see her a few times each week at work. Back in those days we were asked more than once if we were sisters, (being tannish white women with brown hair)

Today, we look more like pretend twins. Look at our coordinated, unplanned grey-purple ensembles. We met up this afternoon and then walked to the MIA, we walked, and talked, and enjoyed the airconditioning of the Museum (you know seeing billions of dollars worth of art is ok, but free air conditioning is brilliant).

Our time at the MIA was filled with great conversations, and great questions. The questions Leah asked me today were an almost immediate answer to prayer. So I'm thanking God today that Leah is a part of my community and that she asks questions.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: