Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vacation part 3.2 Photos from DC

After our tour of the Holocaust Museum we hit the National Museum of American History, this probably was poor planning since we had just spent 4 hours reading and learning and feeling deeply the injustice of the Holocaust, but there are some really funny things at the American History Museum so we checked them out.

For example, here's Rosita with Oscar the Grouch and Seinfeld's "Puffy Shirt"

And, since word is (at the Stevens House at least) that I was raised by Muppets, here's me with my guardian/godfather Kermit, no offense to my actual Godfather, Wayne.


And this joke never gets old. (We're not actually related to them, we don't think, but if we were I probably wouldn't have to work anymore, those Matson's have money).

No comments: