Thursday, February 26, 2009

this is where i'm from

I left, 2 hours ago to go to the gym. When I got out of my class you could hardly see across the street, the snow is thick!!!!! Wanda's facebook status last week was: Wanda Classen is breaking up with winter. We've had it with winter.

So to remind us why we live here, here's a love song to MPLS. Thanks to Leah for showing this to me last year, I just heard it again on the current.



PS
Speaking of the current, I became a member of MN public radio today and got my name read on the air. I'm such a celebrity. ;o)

I'm going to make lunch and then go do round one of shoveling. Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

katie said...

I should point out that this is "Say Shhh..." by Atmosphere. And also that my favorite line is "If you can drink tap water and breathe the air, say shhh."